Sunday, June 29, 2014
What Truths BeneathUnderneath all the glamor and glitz of fashion and beauty, there is the truth. We're all just winging it. Whether you're thinking you need to get your act together in making better decisions, or you need to get your closet all organized there are things you can do to get straight in your head that will inevitably make you straight with your relationship to fashion. This week we have some fantastic links that help to think about fashion in a completely new way. So grab your cup of iced coffee and read these amazingly thought provoking posts.
Links a la Mode: June 26th
- A Dash of Fash: 10 Blog Photo Tips & Tricks
- Adorned in Armor: Believers Shall Perish, But Not Forever 21?
- A Glamourous Revelation: What Would Beyonce Do?
- Al Balsam Life: Get Perfect Skin in 3 Steps
- An Honest Drug: Skinny, White and Blogging
- Attire Club: The Best Looks from London Collections Men
- ChicFB: The Bucolics of Chic
- Fchx: Me, Myself and My Bipolar
- Happy Pretty Sweet: DIY Embellished Sunglasses
- Indivisual: 5 Ways to Reinvent Yourself for Summer
- Les Assorties: A Long, Hot Greek Summer
- Lil Miss Bianca: Fab Finds: Rosie Assoulin Resort 15
- Loser Girl Wins: 15 Quotes Guaranteed to Make You Smile
- Save, Spend, Splurge: Why Does Everyone Keep Asking Why I'm Dressed Up?
- Tech Techie: Google Glass Gets a Fashionable Makeover
- That Paki Blog: 5 Innovative Collections from London Collection Mens
- The Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 3 Ways to Digitize Your Closet
- The B Team: How to Make a Dress Without a Pattern
- This is Simply Me: Staying the Low Back Body Suit
- Trend Survivor: 10 Stylish Ways to Wear Denim Shorts