Sunday, January 12, 2014
NEW YOUOh hey, it's January! You know what that means... it's back to business, refreshed, restored and at the start of a new year. Last week we had all the hopes and dreams of the beginning of a new year, but now? Now it's time to put all those dreams to work. How to keep your resolutions, whether it's saving extra cash or being bolder with your style, taking better care of yourself, or heck, maybe it's time to give your blog that makeover you've been putting off. This week's roundup is all about the shake up that is the start of 2014. So get your green tea (in case one of your resolutions was to give up coffee) and read these wonderful links!
LINKS À LA MODE: JANUARY 9TH
- Al Balsam Life: My New Year's Fashion Resolutions
- A ChicBlackChick: Thrifting 101
- Breakfast at Cindi's: Because It's Cold Outside: Winter Essentials
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: OPI Maria Carey Holiday 2013 Liquid Sand Review
- Chic Steals: 7 Ways to Make Good on Your New Year's Resolutions
- Choo Choo's Outfits: Top 10 Favorite Purchases in 2013
- Daria Burkova: My Beauty Purchases for December 2013
- DressCode:HighFashion: Roberto Cavalli Pre-Collection SS14
- Just Having a Giraffe: Hayden's Handmade
- Les Assorties: Introducing: Anne-Sophie Coulot
- Madame Ostrich: "New" Year?
- Nothing 2 Wear: Why Big Hats Are Not For Everyone
- Oh So Petite: The Harm in Wearing Fake Sunglasses
- Sinuous Mag: Cindy Bruna Become's Prada's Third Black Model in Campaign
- Stilettos and Tequila: En Vogue: Jazz Up Those Culottes
- Style Bizarre: Rebranding 2014
- Taylor Gates Style: 15 Things Every Career Girl Needs in Her Wardrobe
- The Stylish Butterfly: How to Increase Your Savings in 2014
- The Voice Inside Herself: 7 Fads I'm Happy to Leave in 2013
- We Are Ready Made: Is Fashion East Ruling #LCM?